Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, it's not going to get better. It's not!
… and we have a lot to share. Thank you for taking the time to read about all we have done to form PRMCares.
A quick thank you is needed for Kristen Piscitelli, Jackie Peterson and Jennifer Hurlburt for all their work this summer as the PRMCares Core Committee. Thank you ladies!
Family volunteer events have been planned for both September and October and sign ups can be found under the PAGES heading to your left, however there are some details we need to cover before you do!
1) Have you already signed up to “stay in the loop” to your right?
All we need now is a family waiver form filled out representing your entire family for any events you attend this school year. The document and details can be found on our Family Waiver page. This is a requirement for everyone prior to signing up for any PRMCares event.
2) If this is your first time to our page, Thank you, Thank you! Please review the steps on the Join PRMCares page to your right.
3) We have another project within PRMCares called the Student Proposal Project with a small fundraiser to support it beginning at Open House on 8/22, 2pm- 4pm. Check out the page. It’s just another way PRM students can change the world!
If you are available to volunteer at our table at open house
4) PRMCares is set up on Twitter (@PRMcares) and linked to our PRM Facebook page for last minute info related to events, in addition to posts to this website. This year we will be utilizing this grouping of social media to help everyone through the first weeks of school, namely late buses. Follow us! (You can “like” us to your right and down a bit)
5) Lastly, head on over to the event sign ups on your left. They are waiting for you. We have lots of ideas and are forming a way for you to share yours!
Happy New School Year!